Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finland Fun Fair

Now I LOVE funfairs, the rides, the atmosphere, the food, the people, the adrenalin - you name it! Finally the Helsinki Fun Fair opened (it closes during the winter months).

First things first, as the ritual begins...

Ritual 1: The Big Wheel.


You get a feel for where everything is and what rides are a go or no-go. You can see Helsinki in the distance.


Ritual 2: Always start with a crazy ride that gets you into the swing of things!

This one more than did it.

Ritual 3: Then a tame ride.

Caution: Never wear white while going on any water rides! (Advice I should have adhered to!)

We were drenched

Ritual 4: Dry out whilst gorging on real "healthy food" and then discuss the "veto" rides.

Marc is more of an adrenalin junkie than I am, so we agreed for every 10 rides I can veto 1 ride.

Ritual 5: Free for all!!!

"Veto" Ride 1

Definitely "Veto" Ride 2

Marc - Letting Loose!!!

"Veto" Ride 3

This is without doubt the worst ride!

My final "Veto" Ride 4

This is more my style - "The Rainbow"

But nothing beats the good old fashioned Roller Coaster!

Such Fun, such fun!!

No comments: