Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Days!

Today I was treated to my first facial... mmmm soooooo lovely! Feeling fantastic!

Also made some major progress on my Jan blog, so all in all, a productive day.

And just to make things even better Royal Mail finally found my lost package and will be delivering it tomorrow - well lets see if that actually happens!

As for our Russian trip - that will have to wait :-(
Instead we are heading off to the last Baltic country Estonia. We were supposed to have seen it when we travelled through Lithuania and Latvia, but due to becoming stranded in Lithuania we missed Estonia. So quite delighted to have this chance!

Till tomorrow...

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hello there!
ok - regarding your questions....

I have found that the best way to upload pictures is to start with the last one you want to upload, and work backwards. If you go to the 'edit html' you can cut and paste the whole code for the photos to move them around as well (you can't move photos on the view page). you can use the html part to space the photos out how you want as well. I usually upload the photos and then write the text between the photos. If you write first, then you will need to go into the code and cut and paste each photo's code into the correct place. I hope that helps!!!
Good luck:)
Mo