Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain.... Sunshine!

Typical!!! I thought this only ever happened on the muddy island of uk... apparently not!

The long weekend arrived - with it the rain and wind! Murphy's Law indeed.

So the weekend was spent settling into our new home, Marc is still recovering from this cold we have been passing to each other for the last 6 weeks. Apart from that we did nothing - yip NOTHING! It wasn't worth going outdoors or even travelling to Estonia :-( or country side - which is a tradition here in Finland for the Midsummer Holiday...

Oh well... these things happen! On a much brighter (excuse the pun) note - the sun is shining and the birds are singing. In fact, that's not all they're doing. I came back from the post office yesterday only to find some "bird faeces" on the middle of our bed! Gross!!! Think I'll not leave the bay windows completely open in future.

So after 7 weeks Royal Mail finally found our package and redelivered it to Finland. I was really excited as now my business could finally take off. So I rush down to the post office... (which is a lovely building - for a post office)

...only to discover RM have sent me the wrong package!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh needless to say after raising my strongly opinionated voice - the correct package should be here by Wednesday - well no more holding my breath for fear of suffocation!

As the gym was closed over the long weekend (nice break)... now its back to the gym for me - really hope I can improve on 4.5 in 30!

Wish me luck!

No comments: