Monday, July 6, 2009

Chinese Medicine!

Today I went to an acupuncturist, heard such great reports about it so decided to try it out for myself.

Well it was... interesting. Afterwards I did feel amazing! Anyhow, as I was leaving, the acupuncturist told me to take one of these a day:

It came in the white "egg-like" shell. Yip it's the black thing. It tasted about as bad as it looks...

Now those who know me, know I DON'T take tablets very well on the best of days...

OH MY WORD... it was the second worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. The worst being some quinine tablets I had to chew when I was 12, in order to go on the school camp in a maleria infected area - scarred for life!

Had to try REALLLLLLY hard to keep it down. So I decided to actually check out the ingredients: Black-bone chicken, Sweet Wormwood, Oyster Shell, Deer Horn, Ovum of Mantis, Starwort Root - to name a few!!!

Needless to say the rest of these were quickly disposed of! brrrrrr I've got shivers just thinking about it...

No comments: