Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter...

I've never been that into Harry Potter. I'm more a chick-flick type gal and always thought HP to be super scary! yeah yeah yeah yeah I can just hear what you're thinking! :-)

Anyhow, after all this hype about Harry Potter I decided it's about time to do something about it...

  1. First stop Video Store
  2. Popcorn
  3. Couch
  4. Uninterrupted hours just HP and me

Watched all 5 movies and surprisingly LOVED them. Of course that's because I could just press pause whenever necessary!!

Point of note:
The DVD's in the video store all have Finnish covers and synopsis's, and if that's not confusing enough there's no way of knowing if the movie is actually an English or Finnish one - so unless you recognise the actors...

Just embracing the culture!

No comments: