Saturday, June 5, 2010

British Military Fitness Training (BMF)

As I was saying that good night sleep came in handy when we awoke at 8am on a Saturday!!! And that's not even the worst part; we woke up that early to enlist in BMF Sat morning training on Clapham Common.

British Military Fitness... I think that says it all! They had army guys as trainers and divided us into three groups, beginners, intermediate and advanced according to your fitness. WOW!!! You aren’t allowed to train with your watches on so although it was only an hour it felt like an eternity.

They push you to your limits and although I was cussing under my breath during the training, I have to admit it felt brilliant afterwards though - think I may just join.

Later Louise and I decided to treat ourselves to a salad at GBK in Richmond. I think it’s the first time we have ever been there without ordering a chicken satay burger to share. I had a feta and butternut salad - scrumptious!

Of course the day would not be complete without a little shopping.

Lou bought this gorgeous ring - stunning!

Made a quick stop at my favourite manicurists for a mani-pedi before heading back to my place where I attempted to cook dinner (chicken kiev, broccoli and carrots - finger licking good!)

I literally passed out the moment my head hit the pillow...

No comments: