Monday, June 7, 2010

oooowwwwww....

The stiffness has set in its full measure! And as there is only one way to deal with it, I picked up my weary body and headed out for a run. After about 3km I found this great gym with swimming pool, spa, saunas etc. How brilliant, just 1km away from our front door... mmm think I may have to join.

Feeling so unfit, which didn't help matters much when I stumbled across this...

Yip - the last triathlon I participated in 2002! Was it really that long ago?!?!?!?! I remember I barely trained for it but the adrenalin started pumping and my legs took off. Don’t think I’ll somehow manage to do that again - must be an age thing! (Well that’s my excuse anyway)

So last night I decided to try out Duke Street Baptist Church, strolled in 30min late (darn busses) so not the greatest first impression. Popped into Subway on the way home for my fave steak & cheese sub and despite them not having the Hot Louisiana Sauce it was still pretty tasty! I guess not the best thing to eat when in training... but as it was a Sunday - I'm forgiven!

No comments: