Saturday, June 19, 2010

Freaky Friday

Met up with some old friends for a few drinks yesterday, we started off at Waterloo station and decided if we're going to do "yuppie" we'll do it in style. So headed for the Oxo Tower - just love the vibe there! An hour and 3 blisters later we arrived!

Anyhow we decided to try different drinks cos we liked the name and then try guess what its composed of... mmm dangerous but super fun game! The best / worst: Monkey Puzzle - tasted just like banana tequila - YUK!

Anyhow, at around 10 headed back to Waterloo, as my train was only departing in 40min I decided to hop on the Barnes Bridge train and just walk the little extra - after all I already had the blisters!

So I'm waiting for the train to pull off when this guy hops on and asks if he could squeeze in beside me, when I started saying sure, he went "Shhhhhhh, you're not supposed to speak on trains". hahaha after that the jokes just came rolling out the entire train ride home. He was without doubt one of the most hilarious people I have met. Turned out he was climbing off at my stop so we walked part of the way - my jaw was was so sore from laughing.

Hands down - most enjoyable train ride in the UK to date.
Thank you "J", where ever you may be!

No comments: