Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Laptop

New laptop arrived this morning - feels like Christmas! I'm not so sure the saying should only be reserved for "boys" and their toys as I was having a lot of fun with all the gits and gadgets!

After an amazing night on Friday, nursed the hangover Sat. In the evening I met up with Lou in Wimbledon for a movie "Letters to Juliet" YAWN! Soooooo predictable I almost asked for a refund. Afterwards we watched TV till the small hours of the morning - Had a great laugh commentating.

Went to HomeBase on Sunday - of course not for me as we all know how undomesticated I am, Lou just needed to pick up some flowers, however, all was not lost. I found a shower door to replace the one the tenants had broken.

Headed to Richmond for a little shopping on the side (mainly returning items) and some Nandos. We ate outside as it was such a gorgeous day, then it happened... as we were about to leave this bird dumped all over me - down my arm on my white shirt and beige trousers. It was bright green - eewe!!! Thankfully Lou had bought a white top which I quickly claimed. Had a good laugh, after all it's supposed to be good luck!

Spent the rest of the afternoon on the green by the riverside, taking in the sun and eating ice cream. Afterwards I went for a stunning run around Barnes. I've lived here for a while and yet never realised just how lovely it was...

No comments: