Friday, June 25, 2010

NOT COOL!!!

1am, deep dreamless sleep, pitch darkness, on my own, safe and sound... or so I thought!!!

I hear a noise and before my eyes my bedroom door bursts open, as there is a bright light on on the passage all I see before me is a shadow of this man. I screamed at the top of my voice waking the neighbors. If I had a gun under my pillow I would have used it. Your brain races... I'm being burgled, I'm gonna die... there is no logic to any thought process as all this has happened in a split second; then a voice breaks the silence - "Surprise!!"

There Marc is, standing with a huge smile on his face totally unaware I'm having chest palpitations! So NOT cool!!! (He was only due to arrive at midnight tonight).

An hour later... the sound of snoring all around me and I'm wide awake, adrenalin still pumping through my veins, quite shattered and yet sleep alludes me - the whole night!! WOW sooooo tired today!

No comments: