Saturday, June 12, 2010

Laptop Problems

Disaster!!! Yesterday morning my PC gave up its ghost at the tender age of 16 months. It took the better part of this time to gather our photos again after our laptops were stolen in Belgium - now this! I have no one to blame as by now, I should have learned to back up on an external hard drive - talk about not learning from your mistakes!

On the bright side, I get a new laptop come Monday, even better than that; it won’t have a Finnish keypad - hurrah!!!

Marc arrived home on Thursday around midnight, left first thing Friday morning for a Stag party in France. It was great seeing him again AND I get to use his laptop till Monday - perfect timing.

Met up with Svilena for an afternoon tea, ended up doing a little shopping. Then picked up some groceries for dinner tomorrow evening, cooking a roast for the first time in 2.5 years, yummy can’t wait!

No comments: